Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Dark Side of me...

assalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh~

kinda weird huh this post's title?

nevertheless...what am i trying to emphasize here is, people without me being the exception, have their own so-i-called 'dark side'...we might appear differently while in front of people...i guess the correct word is 'pretentious'....

to be more specific...i myself have the 'dark side'...i'm not pretty sure whether it is actually a dark side to some perspective...but i do think so...i guess i should struggle more to overcome my dark side..

My dark side is formed thru various behaviours of me...among of it if i may take it as an example...i have the ability to speak...even during my last presentations while i was still studying, unbelievably i could produce ideas that somehow i did not even think about it earlier..however, if only i could be more serious and overcome my nervous plus lack of confidence, i might contribute my effort to the debate team...indeed i love debating...nah..i'm just a lazy dumb ass to gather materials and what not as preparations to debate...but i'm sure that i'm improving myself lately for my future career insyaallah..

well...this is one example of my dark side..i'm sure that you have your own dark side...my advice is, we have to buck up, start to realize the problems, fix those and improve ourselves..we cannot just let our vices strike out our virtues and thus ruining our lives....we are not meant for such destiny right?

anyway..best of luck to me and all of us!



the dark-ed me...

adios~